Today, employers want an outplacement solution that provides a virtual career center, social network integration and pushes jobs through alerts to job seekers, supported by one-on-one coaching. Mercer’s approach helps transitioning employees to land nearly 3x faster than the national average time it takes to find employment. We are redefining outplacement design, delivery, and results and provide a service that meets the needs of all levels of employees.
Employers View Outplacement as an Investment.
- It increases the likelihood of rehiring once laid-off employees
- It protects the company’s brand and reputation.
- It mitigates the risk of litigation.
But the #1 reason is because “it is the right thing to do.”
“The site was very helpful with regards to resume, interview tips and practicing questions and answers as well as coaching tips. Also, it was very simple and easy to navigate. Thank you.”
- IT Aviation Team Member, Canada
Why Employer Branding Matters
According to Glassdoor, 69% of people would not take a job with a company that had a bad reputation, even if they were unemployed. To secure the best talent, you need a strong employer brand, otherwise you risk losing out on the most qualified candidates. Building a good brand means treating employees well throughout their entire relationship with you.
Offering workforce transition services to all employees means you are not only helping people get jobs faster, but showing the talent you still employ that you care about your people.
58% of employers are frustrated with the outplacement services offered by traditional “brick and mortar” providers, which are often viewed as outdated. This has resulted in Mercer’s new type of solution that encompasses both online and social technologies.
- 24/7 access to our award-winning platform.
- Designed for adult learners.
- Social network integration – helps drive referral opportunities and access to unlisted job openings.
- Subscription-based model – allows you to offer our service to anyone you choose, with no limits or restrictions.
By clicking Submit, I agree to the use of my personal information according to the Mercer Privacy Statement. I understand that my personal information may be transferred for processing outside my country of residence, where standards of data protection may be different.