Today, employers want an outplacement solution that provides a virtual career center, social network integration and pushes jobs through alerts to job seekers, supported by one-on-one coaching. Mercer’s approach helps transitioning employees to land nearly 2x faster than the national average time it takes to find employment. We are redefining outplacement design, delivery, and results and provide a service that meets the needs of all levels of employees.
Employers view outplacement as an investment.
- It increases the likelihood that transitioning employees will be re-hired.
- It protects the company’s brand and reputation.
- It mitigates the risk of litigation.
But the #1 reason is because “it is the right thing to do.”
“My career coach was very supportive throughout the resume and cover letter reviewing process and available to assist in a timely manner, driving the sense of urgency to get it completed. Thank you!” Jane, VP of HR, Dallas
According to recent research, 58% of employers are frustrated with the outplacement services offered by traditional “brick and mortar” providers, which are often viewed as outdated.* Mercer’s new solution features:
- 24/7 access to our award-winning platform.
- Social network integration – helps drive referral opportunities and access to unlisted job openings.
- Subscription-based model – allows you to offer our service to anyone you choose, with no limits or restrictions.
* Source: Mercer Outplacement Survey Report
By clicking Submit, I agree to the use of my personal information according to the Mercer Privacy Statement. I understand that my personal information may be transferred for processing outside my country of residence, where standards of data protection may be different.