Optimizing your Workday Investment.
HELPING CLIENTS MAXIMIZE THEIR WORKDAY INVESTMENT THROUGH ORGANIZED JOB ARCHITECTURE WORKSHOPS.
Front end planning can create tremendous efficiencies and create a better return on investment. Simply stated, Workday system implementations will have a far higher organizational ROI if a company makes a modest upfront investment in job architecture & catalogues, and consulting. Our workshops are designed to support organizations up 2,500 EEs providing strategic optimization to your Workday implementation.
Your workshop will be designed to include:
- Developing a Job Architecture, utilizing Mercer’s pre-defined Job Catalog
- Developing and reviewing your Job Catalog
- Reviewing the process of creating Job Profiles for Workday, utilizing HRTMS to edit job profiles
JOB ARCHITECTURE IS SIMPLY A STRUCTURED WAY TO ORGANIZE THE UNIQUE POSITIONS WITHIN AN ORGANIZATION
Implementing a rational job architecture is affordable and manageable.
Other benefits include:
- The groundwork to build efficient HR programs providing transparency and rationale for the way jobs are organized and leveled
- A strong foundation to enable programs that facilitate robust talent and reward programs
- Is Key to Workday’s reporting framework and workflows
By clicking Submit, I agree to the use of my personal information according to the Mercer Privacy Statement. I understand that my personal information may be transferred for processing outside my country of residence, where standards of data protection may be different.