Myth Versus Reality.
If 2018 was any indicator, 2019 will continue to be a challenging year for plan sponsors and members. Emerging new realities will put pressure on plan sponsors and managers to be creative, focused and steadfast as they strive to increase the financial wellness of plan participants.
Join Mercer’s experts as we focus on trends in employee financial security, and discuss common myths that can affect organizational retirement planning.
Some of the topics we will cover:
- The accelerating pace of change. How will it impact your employees and their approach to retirement?
- Regulatory changes. What have we learned and will it impact plan sponsor behaviours?
- The road to de-risking. In the context of recent market performance and yield progression, is this the right path?
- Outsourcing. Is it starting to impact how sponsors manage their plans?
- The next frontier in plan design. How can it benefit both plan sponsors and participants?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Senior finance, legal and HR professionals involved in the management of defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plans.
See All of Mercer’s "Retirement Outlook 2019: Myth Versus Reality" Events
Click below to see all the dates and locations of Mercer's 27th Annual "Retirement Outlook" events.
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
THE SEMINAR IS NOW FULL AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
To be added to the waitlist, please contact: Jennifer Underhill