Mercer's HR Knowledge Seminar Series is designed for HR professionals. These complimentary seminars will allow you to share experiences and network with HR experts while developing the knowledge you need to fulfill your role effectively.
Join us on Thursday, November 22, 2018 to further your DB pension funding and accounting knowledge.
- What's involved in Defined Benefit Pension Plan finance?
- How do you measure the cost of a pension plan?
This complimentary half-day seminar provides an essential overview of the cost of a DB pension plan in terms of funding and accounting.
This DB Pension Funding and Accounting session helps finance and HR professionals understand:
- How to measure the cost of DB pension plans
- Actuarial valuations - funding, accounting and the differences between them
- Assets, liabilities, surpluses, and deficits
- Contribution requirements and pension expense
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Finance and HR professionals seeking a better understanding of DB pension plans, how funding requirements are determined and how they are reported on the sponsor’s financial statements: controllers, directors of finance, accounting managers, HR managers and those with compliance, Pension Committee or Board responsibilities.
Shiyin Lin, Senior Associate
Ben Ukonga, Principal
See All of Mercer’s HR Knowledge Seminar Series Events
Click below to see all the dates and locations of Mercer's 2018 HR Knowledge Seminar Series Events.
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED