Mercer's HR Knowledge Seminar Series is designed for HR professionals. These complimentary seminars will allow you to share experiences and network with HR experts while developing the knowledge you need to fulfill your role effectively.
|Date:||June 4, 2018
|Time:||Breakfast & Registration:
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM (MT)
8:00 AM – 9:30 AM (MT)
|Location:||Livingston Place Conference Centre
South Tower Room A/B
222 3rd Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 0B4
Engaging Employees Through Effective Communication
Join our Career experts on June 4 for a session focusing on HR’s many opportunities to engage with employees through effective communication. It doesn’t have to be extravagant, expensive or exhausting, but your communication activities do need to be timely, authentic and accurate.
Mercer's Career experts will share considerations for effective workforce communication, applicable for organizations of any size and sector:
- Why do you need to communicate with employees – in the digital space and age of self service, people can find all they need on their own, can’t they?
- When is it necessary to share information?
- How to think like an employee – what would you want and need to know?
- How to communicate with employees – when might we need more than an organization-wide email?
- Who is best positioned to handle employee communications – how to successfully partner with your internal communications group
We’ll share some recent client situations where traditional (e.g. posters) methods, combined with digital (e.g. video) had a positive impact on employee engagement, and how you can incorporate these strategies into your many opportunities to engage with your workforce.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This HR Knowledge seminar is designed for all Human Resource and internal communications professionals who are expected to ensure employee-facing programs or changes land well with your workforce.
Jennifer Schmidt, Principal
Suzanne Nagy, Principal
See All of Mercer’s HR Knowledge Seminar Series Events
Click below to see all the dates and locations of Mercer's 2018 HR Knowledge Seminar Series Events.
By clicking Submit, I agree to the use of my personal information according to the Mercer Privacy Statement. I understand that my personal information may be transferred for processing outside my country of residence, where standards of data protection may be different.