Mercer’s Total Health Management (THM) business works with leaders like you to help manage costs, improve overall organizational health, and ensure a more sustainable workforce. By offering an integrated suite of services, we help you deploy tactics to ultimately improve business performance.
Join us on March 14th for an interactive roundtable as we discuss:
- Innovations in healthcare and well-being:
- The Canadian market and perspective
- The future of wellness in the workplace; more than just programs
- Attendance, Accommodation and Disability: An important part of your wellness plan
- Prevention in a competitive market: Making scarce dollars go further
- Proven ROI from your wellness program
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Human Resources Leaders and Executives committed to creating Health and Wellness programs that support their people, and their organization.
Alex Boucher, National Total Health Management Leader
Alex Boucher leads Mercer’s Total Health Management specialty group in Canada. Alex has over 18 years of experience in health, disability and HR management, strategic planning, implementation, evaluation and implementation of successful productivity programs.
Kim Skeath, Western Canada Total Health Management Leader
See All of Mercer Canada's Upcoming Events
Click below to see all of Mercer Canada's upcoming events.
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED